I have decided to become an Onassis Stegi Friend.
What do I do next?
Ways of registration
Categories of Friends
- Online here
- At the Onassis Stegi Friends box office, everyday 9:00-20:00
- By phone by calling the Friends hot line at +30 213 017 8200, everyday 9:00-20:00
- By submitting my request via email at email@example.com
In which category do I belong?
- 18+: Onassis Stegi Friend | I register by buying 4 open tickets with 50€ and countless options for benefits and activities open up before me.
- 0-17 years old: Child-Onassis Stegi Friend | My parent, a registered Onassis Stegi Friend, can have me registered without extra cost and I get discounts for the Educational programs of Onassis Stegi and possibilities for participation in events just for Friends.
I can give the registration as an Onassis Stegi Friend to a loved one as a present, by offering the Friendship box, even if I am not myself an Onassis Stegi Friend.
If I am an Onassis Stegi Friend, I get 50 extra points into my account for every new registration I offer as a present.
Learn more by calling +30 213 017 8200 everyday 9:00-20:00 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
My Friendship with Onassis Stegi will come in a box!
With my registration as an Onassis Stegi Friend, I get a Friendship box.
- either by courier service after setting an appointment (no extra cost)
- either from the Onassis Stegi Friends box office (107 Syngrou Avenue – 1st floor, everyday 9:00-21:00)
My box includes:
- My Friend Card with my own personal member number.
- Printed instructions for redeeming the digital open tickets which I bought with my registration and information about the basic benefits I am entitled to as an Onassis Stegi Friend
- Information about the program of events of the current season at Onassis Stegi
How do I use the card and my password?
On the back side of the card I can see my full name and my personal member number which is unique. I will use this number when I call the Friends hot line for identification or when I submit my request for additional access to benefits, such as participation in open rehearsals, events just for Friends, pre-booking of entrance passes for Onassis Stegi productions which are open to the public, etc. I don’t need the card when I buy tickets via my personal Friend profile. I only need to log in using the username and password I set the first time I logged in. To log in to my profile, I click here