The present website http://www.sgt.gr/
("Site") belongs to Onassis Cultural Centre-Athens and its use is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) Apart from the exceptions expressly referred to (intellectual property rights belonging to third parties, associates and entities), "the Site" contains material which constitutes intellectual property of ΑRIONA HELLAS S.A. (representative in Greece of Onassis Foundation) and is protected in accordance with the relevant provisions of Greek and European law and the provisions of the relevant international conventions. This material includes, but is not limited to, texts, images, designs, graphics, videos, software applications and services provided.
2) The Onassis Cultural Centre-Athens encourages the private use of the content of the "Site" for one’s personal information as well as the use for educational or research purposes. Any use within the framework of a company, an agency or an organisation shall not constitute private use. The reproduction or storage of individual pages or data is allowed only for educational or research purposes, under the strict condition that their origin from the site (http://www.sgt.gr/) is mentioned and the names of the authors are stated (provided they are referred to in the site) without any prejudice whatsoever to any relevant intellectual property rights. However, users should be aware that certain files or data might constitute the intellectual property of third parties (associates, entities, organisations, companies, etc.) and so, they are not allowed to be used without permission on the part of such third parties (whose names are probably included in a relevant reference of the "Site").
3) Any storage, reproduction, republication, transmission or distribution of any part of the content of the "Site" for commercial reasons or for any other use which does not fall within the scope of paragraph 2 is strictly forbidden.
4) Any storage, reproduction, republication, transmission or distribution of registered trademarks or service marks of the Onassis Cultural Centre-Athens or trademarks of associated entities, displayed on the "Site" is strictly forbidden.
5) The Contents of the "Site" are provided "as they precisely are" without any kind of explicit or implicit guarantee. Under any circumstances, including also the case of negligence, the Onassis Cultural Centre-Athens shall not be liable for any kind of damage caused to or for any viruses that may infect the user of the pages of the site who will be considered to be using such pages on his / her own initiative and with the knowledge of the terms hereof.
6) The Onassis Cultural Centre-Athens declares that it is putting every possible effort, but provides no guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents will be provided uninterruptedly, without mistakes and that errors will be corrected.
7) The present website includes references to other websites ("links"), constructed by other civilians and organisms. These links are provided for the convenience of users, to provide further information. The Onassis Cultural Centre-Athens bears no liability whatsoever and in no event provides any guarantee for the contents, the personal data protection policy, the completeness and quality of services and the security of other websites interconnected with the "Site" through "links", nor for the servers through which the "Site" and the other websites are put at your disposal.
8) The personal data inserted by users in order to send electronic messages in the Contact Us of the "Site", will be comprised in the Onassis Cultural Centre-Athens files, they will be used as efficiently as possible for the provision of services and information to him / her and by no means will they be reproduced or distributed to third parties.
9) The Newsletters, if any, which are received by the user of the services of the "Site" through his / her inclusion in the mailing lists constitute the intellectual property of ARIONA HELLAS S.A. and, therefore, they are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law and international conventions.
10) The Onassis Cultural Centre-Athens will retain the right to modify at any moment whatsoever and without any previous notice the Terms & Conditions of the "Site" and publish them on the present page. For this reason you are kindly requested to regularly visit this page.