• Starting point of the performance No Man’s Land
: Metro station Monastiraki
• The performance takes place at an open-air location. The audience is advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as they will walk for about 40 minutes.
• Timetable: Μon - Fr 17:00 | 20:00 | 22:00 | On Weekends 15:00 | 17:00 | 20:00 | 22:00
The performances start exactly at the above mentioned hours. Please be sure that you arrive at the starting point 15 minutes prior to the performance scheduled start time.
• In case you will not be able to attend a performance for which you have purchased a ticket, please make sure to inform us at Τ. 213 017 8036.
The performances can take place only with a specific number of viewers.
• You can also purchase your ticket from the starting point Metro station Monastiraki, as long as there is availability.
• The age guidance for this production is 18+.